[squid-users] Squid 4.x: Intermediate certificates downloader

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 11:28:30 UTC 2017

Hi, gents.

I have some stupid questions about subject.

1. How does it work? I.e., where downloaded certs stored, how it
handles, does it saves anywhere to disk? Because of this feature is
completely undocumented and it did not follow from the source code.

2. How this feature is related to sslproxy_foreign_intermediate_certs,
how it can interfere with it? Because of this one also completely
undocunemted and nobody has enough unlimited free time to study complete
sources of squid to understand features.

If somebody knows answers, please, I ask them to voice it.

Release notes contains nothing about this feature. Wiki contains only
one mention in passing that this functionality exists in principle.

Thanks in advance.