[squid-users] Users inserted incorrectly in access.log

Eduardo Carneiro eduardoocarneiro at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:15:12 UTC 2017

Amos Jeffries wrote
> Please start by selecting one of round-robin and sourcehash. They are
> very different selection algorithms.
>
> Given that Kerberos auth requires HTTP/1 multiplexing to be disabled for
> the auth to work I suggest that you drop the round-robin. It forces
> multiplexing to be used.
>
> If the problem still remains try adding the connection-auth=on to those
> Squid's listening ports as well.

Hi Amos, I disabled the round-robin in my frontend server and added
connection-auth = on config in my parents as you suggested me. But the
problem persists. I use squid 3.5.19.

I have a system developed by myself that gets the squid logs inserted in a
postgres database, and shows them in a PHP page. So, if the accesses are
coming with a wrong user, you can imagine the disorder that causes them. All
the system reports aren't trusted.

Thanks in advance.
Eduardo