[squid-users] Squid memory leak on ubuntu 14.04

vinay vvjoshi5 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:34:34 UTC 2017

Thanks Amos , for your timely help.

As mentioned by you, I have configured squid conf file n able to get TCP_HIT
in access logs. Thanks a lot.
My new issue is, my app has 3 types of users. Normal, Editor n Business user
, The contents are getting catched for Normal user n getting TCP_HIT for
Normal user. When I log in with other  users still it's giving TCP_MISS even
though same  contents are loaded.  It should not cache per user .
Any idea to overcome this issue ?
Any configurations need to be changed ?

Thank you in advance.