[squid-users] Is it possible to modify cached object?

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Sun Jan 8 19:41:24 UTC 2017

Hello Boruc,

Please use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_URI_scheme

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.

-----Original Message-----
From: squid-users [mailto:squid-users-bounces at lists.squid-cache.org] On Behalf Of boruc
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2017 6:18 PM
To: squid-users at lists.squid-cache.org
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Is it possible to modify cached object?

Sorry for multiple posts. I used tag in incorrect way so you can't see the code. Here's correct message:

I can change content of the HTML in cached object, but not in every way. I have a trouble inserting an image to that site from my PC. If I simply put:
img src="/home/username/Images/image.png" there's only a displayed icon which is refering to given location but on the page server. I also tried like this: img src="file:///home/username/Images/image.png",  but also with no effect. I cannot find any solution to my problem, you guys are my only hope :)