[squid-users] Is it possible to modify cached object?

boruc baborucki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:15:35 UTC 2017

I can change content of the HTML in cached object, but not in every way. I
have a trouble inserting an image to that site from my PC. If I simply put:
</home/username/Images/image.png>  there's only a displayed icon which is
refering to given location but on the page server. I also tried like this:
<file:///home/username/Images/image.png>  but also with no effect. I cannot
find any solution to my problem, you guys are my only hope :)