[squid-users] Citrix Receiver client with Squid transparent proxy to access Citrix XenApp Server

mabi mabi at protonmail.ch
Sat Jan 7 19:50:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is it possible using a Citrix Receiver client behind a Squid 3.5.20 transparent proxy to connect to a Citrix XenApp server on the internet?

If someone already managed to achieve this I would be interested to know how. For me it simply does not work, the Citrix Receiver client throws the following SSL errorr: A network error occured (SSL error 4).

So before wasting time trying to figure out how to make it work I was wondering already managed to make this work...

Regards,
M.