[squid-users] Squid Websocket Issue

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Jan 2 13:47:20 UTC 2017

Can we start from 0.
Currently when squid knows about the Connection being a one with websocket support it is already too late to do anything about this specific connection.
The only option for now is to identify these using some ICAP service that will for example redirect the request after a small delay that will add the destination domain ip address to a bypass list.
It’s not trivial but I have seen such implementation on ssl bump.

Can you please redirect me to the specific email with the bug details?

Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/
Linux System Administrator