[squid-users] Squid 3.5.24 is available - Article and new Binaries

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Feb 27 12:02:27 UTC 2017

The Internet as a Talisman - SQUID 3.5.24 + 4.0.18 Released
[http://www1.ngtech.co.il/wpe/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/squid-box-s-l225.jpg]

Some have more and others have less meaning for things in their lives and specifically for objects and a objectives.
Most of the kids I have seen in my life have something embedded into them but not every eye can see the same things.
Depends on the background and nature of the person he or she can see beyond the flesh and blood.
There is some part of it in the form of genetic material but I and many others believe it’s not the only thing.
Every kid has it’s own embedded and unreplaceable soul.
We have the option to show some reflection of a fraction from our soul to others either by plain text or by some Talisman, there is meaning in things.
Even the most notorious researchers cannot deny that we all have some “meta” things embedded into us which the genome cannot touch.
In a similar way to programming languages we can operate on the lower or the higher levels of this “meta” world.

“What will I choose to show for all in my piece of heaven?”

Take a look at the page and read the full article: http://www1.ngtech.co.il/wpe/?p=402

I have released the RPM's for:
- CentOS 6+7
- Oracle Enterprise Linux 6+7
- OpenSuse Leap
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- SLES 12

And also tarred binaries for Debian and Ubuntu.

* Squid-Cache CentOS repository details [http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/CentOS#Squid-3.5]
* Squid-Cache Binaries packages repo [http://ngtech.co.il/repo/]

Eliezer Croitoru

----