[squid-users] Configure squid 3.5 to use different parent proxies for different listening ports

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Tue Feb 21 04:21:54 UTC 2017

On 21/02/2017 11:06 a.m., Damir Bagapov wrote:

> For some reason 'no-query originserver' version didn't work, so I had to
> change it back to 'proxy-only default'

HTTP has multiple different URI syntaxes for talking to proxies and
origin servers. The specific details can be found at:
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7230#section-5.3>

The 'originserver' option tells Squid to use the origin-form syntax
(among other origin-specific things) when talking to this peer.