[squid-users] Configuring squid to continue tunneling CONNECT requests after client disconnects and reconnects again

Oğuz İsmail Uysal oguzismailuysal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 16:53:56 UTC 2017

I will explain it as clear as I can do. There is limited internet access on
a network. It lets you send data and receive reply once, then resets the
connection. Like I send CONNECT request to my server, squid replies with
200 Connection established, I receive it, and connection is reset
immediately afterwards. Is there any possible way to implement HTTPS
connection over this network ?