[squid-users] Problems with sftp key re exchange

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu Feb 9 16:13:26 UTC 2017

On 02/09/2017 08:16 AM, Philipp Wehling wrote:
> Hello at all,
>
> I had problems with sftp. Every 1 GiB the upload stopped.
>
> After trying different things on client and server side, I found out,
> that squid doesnt like the sftp key re exchange.
>
> http://www.serv-u.com/kb/1774/sftp-transfers-failing-at-1gb
> https://fogbugz.bitvise.com/default.asp?WinSSHD.1.19869.1
> https://winscp.net/eng/docs/ui_login_kex
>
> The last link shows how I fixed the error on client side.
>
> Is there a way to fix it on server side?

This is not my area of expertise, and I am not sure I understand the
relationship between your problem and Squid, but the following recent
improvement may be relevant to you if you need to enable support for SSL
client renegotiations in Squid:

http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-dev/2017-January/007817.html