[squid-users] Transparent Squid issue with Appstore in MacOS Sierra

Hardik Dangar hardikdangar+squid at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:43:53 UTC 2017

hey eliezer,

thanks for quick response i am actually using following,

acl DiscoverSNIHost at_step SslBump1
acl NoSSLIntercept ssl::server_name_regex -i "/etc/squid/url.nobump"
ssl_bump splice NoSSLIntercept
ssl_bump peek DiscoverSNIHost
ssl_bump bump all

contents of url.nobump file are,

update\.microsoft\.com$
update\.microsoft\.com\.akadns\.net$
v10\.vortex\-win\.data\.microsoft.com$
settings\-win\.data\.microsoft\.com$
# The next are trusted SKYPE addresses
a\.config\.skype\.com$
pipe\.skype\.com$
w[0-9]+\.web\.whatsapp\.com$
tty\.scaleway\.com$
eaadhaar\.uidai\.gov\.in$
facebook\.com$
opera\.com$
itunes\.apple\.com$

Do i need to do anything additional? or are you suggesting i remove bumping
completely and just use splice feature only.