[squid-users] HTTPS sites specifics URL

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Mon Feb 6 16:28:49 UTC 2017

     That's correct, when not using SSL-Bump feature (that's the one
you're looking for), squid will only see the domain part. All the rest
of the URL is crypted and visible only to the client (browser) and the
server on the other side, the only two parts involved on that crypto
session.

     To enable squid to see the whole URL and be able to do full
filtering on HTTPS requests, you're looking for SSL-Bump feature. Google
for it, there's a LOT of tutorials and mailing list messages on that.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes at solutti.com.br