[squid-users] heart beet between squid peers

salil GK gksalil at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:06:23 UTC 2017

Hi

   I am trying to build a solution with squid proxy chaining. I have a
proxy chaining through a tunnel. Every thing works fine !! But in my
framework I need to know whether the connectivity is through from squid
child to squid parent. What is the best way to know - is there any API or
utility that I can use to find it out ? I need to know in both machines
that the squid channel is active. Any help in this regard would be
appreciated.

Thanks
~S