[squid-users] Squid high CPU usage after uprade to squid-3.4.4

Rejaine Monteiro rejaine at bhz.jamef.com.br
Fri Dec 29 13:46:41 UTC 2017

Hi Eduardo, yes i'm brazilian, from Belo Horizonte / MG

I increased the value of max_filedescriptors "in squid.conf to 409 and
put  in /etc/security/limits.conf the following configuration:

squid     hard  nofile    4096
squid     soft    nofile    4096

And run a 'ulimit -n 4096' to changevalue globaly without reboot

The /proc/sys/fs/file-max is 6557385, so I think dont need to increase
it ..

Now I will follow up and see if that solves ..

Thank you for your attention!