[squid-users] Will Squid Proxy work if it is offline

Medya medya.gh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 00:39:52 UTC 2017

I meant in pure academic sense, not for using in real world.  what is the
default validation date, let say we own our own network, can we tell it
never expire, or expire in 1 year? so we cache all the photos,and all our
private network users can just access the same photo without ever going to
public internet?