[squid-users] native ftp and proxy authentication

Dieter Bloms squid at bloms.de
Fri Dec 15 10:53:46 UTC 2017

Hello,

I use the native ftp support of squid-4.0.22 and it works well without proxy
authentication.
I want to enable the proxy authentication, but don't know how to login
to the proxy with the native ftp client.

Without proxy authentication the string ftpuser at ftpserver works fine.
When I enable proxy-authentication, then I have to enter the proxy
credentials, but don't know how to do it.
I tried "proxyuser at ftpuser@ftpserver" for username, but it doesn't work.

Is there any support for native ftp protocol and proxy authentication ?

--
Regards

  Dieter