[squid-users] Helper doent authentify

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Mon Dec 11 21:27:56 UTC 2017

On Monday 11 December 2017 at 22:19:53, Edwin Quijada wrote:

> Hi!
> I am trying to do a helper for use with Squid. I did my helper but it
> doesnt authentify
>
> <?php
>
> $f = fopen("php://stdin", "r");
> while (!(feof($f)))
> {
>     $line = fgets($f);
>     if ($line)
>      {
>         $fields = explode(' ', trim($line));
>         $username = rawurldecode($fields[0]);
>         $password = rawurldecode($fields[1]);
>
>         if ($username=="edwin" &&  $password=="1234")
>          fwrite(STDOUT, "OK\n");
>         else
>          fwrite(STDOUT, "ERR\n");
>     }
> }
> ?>
>
> when I put the values it continues asked me user/password

I think "$f" might be your problem.

See http://freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/authentication_with_squid/ for
what might be a clue (sorry, I'm not really a PHP coder).

Antony.

--
Why is "dylexia" so difficult to spell, and why can I never remember "aphasia"
when I want to?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.