[squid-users] Groups and authorizaction SQUID

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Dec 8 22:50:51 UTC 2017

On Friday 08 December 2017 at 22:08:33, Edwin Quijada wrote:

> Hi!
> I am a newbie using SQUID and I have a question :
>
> I have 4 different groups in my company each group has access different

Please explain what "access different" means.

> but I dont know how create an ACL to give access for each group.
>

> These groups and users are in a remote server

What sort of server?  How are the groups defined?

> that I use with a webservice

What does "webservice" mean?

> so with I have created a helper for authorization

Tell us how this helper works.

How does it identify one group fron another?

> the problem is how can i do this ACL

No idea, until you give us more information about how your user groupss are
differentiated from one another, and what information Squid might have
available to it to be able to treat them differently.

Antony.

--
APL [is a language], in which you can write a program to simulate shuffling a
deck of cards and then dealing them out to several players, in four

 - David Given

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.