[squid-users] Block a web just for a group inside another group, or how?

erdosain9 erdosain9 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 00:07:05 UTC 2017

Thanks Amos.

Let's be clear ... this configuration was working exactly as I wanted it to.
The users in each of those groups (i-full, sin_autenticacion, i-limitados)
navigated without problems. So that they did not navigate, I simply took
them out of one of those groups, period. Everything works as I want except
this related to the group "i-restricted" which is composed of some users of
"i-full".

Thats because i need to "deny"? that group to navigate to the acl of
web.whatsapp, etc.??

Let's be clear... because im not :-)

Do you understand what is going wrong there?

Sorry..... i dont get it.