[squid-users] Block a web just for a group inside another group, or how?

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 23:12:32 UTC 2017

05.12.2017 5:06, erdosain9 пишет:
> mmm
>
> Ok, thanks
> i do that but, with users (calling a new group in the domain). Instead of
> this i can do a list of users in a file??
> Anyway, i do that, but instead of
> http access deny acl acl
>
> i do
>
> http access allow acl !acl
>
> This will be the problem? or is the same? (the same "in other words")
>
> Thanks for your time

Usually, if one subgroup should be deny and the rest of group should allow,
deny should fires first.

In firewalls, if rule above fires, no other rules process for sessions
which catched by fired rules (of course, if specific appropriate
keyword, yes).

I'm not sure, how squid process ACLs. AFAIK, first fired rule should
overlap others for current session and next acls should not process.