[squid-users] Block a web just for a group inside another group, or how?

Yuri yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 22:43:14 UTC 2017

05.12.2017 4:38, erdosain9 пишет:
> Sorry, i dont understand.
> Just enumerate the user in a acl?
Not just. You will have an subset of users which will fires first on
specific URL.
Same like any firewall works, squid process acls from top to bottom.

> a common acl or a kerberos acl??
No matter. All acls works identically. From top to bottom.

> can you put me a example please?
No, sorry. I dont use any auth in my proxies (they are all transparent).
But your can trivially do it yourself. At least, you can check it and
prove. (Yes, we're not administering your systems ;))