[squid-users] Your cache is running out of filedescriptors

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Aug 30 22:24:29 UTC 2017

Hey,

Just so you would notice:
open files                      (-n) 4096

you should first make it at least 16384 if not more...
It's not harmful to start with 65535 and then see if the issue still persists or things get resolved.
Maybe the issue with the ssl_crtd is related to the FD issue but I'm not 100% sure.
What OS are you using?

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru