[squid-users] IPv6 and TPROXY

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Mon Aug 21 21:12:37 UTC 2017

Thanks Amos!!!
I believe that it helps and will help a lot of squid setup's.

I believe that you already know how the adoption of newer systems happens in many places around the world.

The last time I checked squid-cache RPM download stats CentOS 6 was the most downloaded from all.
However I still think that it's about time to get ready for an upgrade of these systems.

I added this configuration directive in the wiki at each of the next page:
https://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru