[squid-users] dumb question: how to get http server IP into logs?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Aug 10 00:12:57 UTC 2017

I believe that it's better to ask then staying wondering why the "magic" machine works or doesn't.
There are only extreme cases which to my opinion should not be asked but since I know squid and back about 20 years I have yet to have found a question which shouldn't been asked.
(some needed to be prettified a bit but never to be held back)

All The Bests,
Eliezer

----
http://ngtech.co.il/lmgtfy/