[squid-users] 3.5.25: (71) Protocol error (TLS code: SQUID_ERR_SSL_HANDSHAKE)

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Fri Apr 28 10:24:00 UTC 2017

On Friday 28 April 2017 at 11:14:16, David Touzeau wrote:

> I'm fighting to find the correct certificate chain for this website:
> https://www.boutique.afnor.org

$ openssl s_client -host www.boutique.afnor.org -port 443 -prexit -showcerts
CONNECTED(00000003)

depth=2 C = US, O = "VeriSign, Inc.", OU = VeriSign Trust Network, OU = "(c)
2006 VeriSign, Inc. - For authorized use only", CN = VeriSign Class 3 Public
Primary Certification Authority - G5
verify return:1

depth=1 C = US, O = Symantec Corporation, OU = Symantec Trust Network, CN =
Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4
verify return:1

depth=0 C = FR, ST = Seine Saint Denis, L = ST DENIS, O = ASSOCIATION
FRANCAISE DE NORMALISATION, OU = ASSOCIATION FRANCAISE DE NORMALISATION, CN =
www.boutique.afnor.org
verify return:1

Antony.

--
"When you talk about Linux versus Windows, you're talking about which
operating system is the best value for money and fit for purpose. That's a very

 - Steve Vamos, MD of Microsoft Australia

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.