[squid-users] Can squid work as http response parse only ?

钱国正 richard.qian at magicwifi.com.cn
Fri Apr 21 03:37:17 UTC 2017

I know squid+ecap can modify http response with a relatively fast speed, and I have done that before.
But, in real environment, there is a lot of reqeusts, that don't need processs http response, which would make network slow.
So I am thinking whether I can use libnetfilter_queue to judge that http response has content-type with text/html , if it has such
things, we can redirect the packet to squid or some http parser, then modify it and send it to client.

I don't know whether it can work, if not, can anyone give me some advice.
if it can work like that, how to configure ?
Thanks a lot.