[squid-users] [RFC] Changes to http_access defaults

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Apr 14 14:38:35 UTC 2017

On 04/14/2017 04:19 AM, joseph wrote:

> System administrator should have possibility to override ANY default.

I do not know why you are saying the above. AFAIK, everybody is in
agreement that admins should be able to overwrite any defaults, at least
at the level of the configured Squid functionality.

Folks may object to hidden http_access rules that admins can configure
to do nothing (i.e., have no effect on Squid functionality) but cannot
_remove_, but I do not think you are talking about that aspect. I
certainly was not.