[squid-users] Multiple http_access logic at the same time

Serhat Koroglu serhatkoroglu at outlook.com
Fri Apr 14 13:30:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to manage squid users to access the proxy if they logged in and the site url is allowed in my url list. They are running one by one. If logged in accesses but not check the url and vice versa. But I want both of them. Here is my config part.

auth_param basic program /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/sqauth.php
auth_param basic children 20
auth_param basic realm Username and password
auth_param basic credentialsttl 5 hours

acl AuthenticatedUsers proxy_auth REQUIRED

acl allowed_sites dstdomain "/etc/squid/allowedsites.txt"
acl all_others dst 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

http_access allow allowed_sites
http_access deny all_others
http_access allow AuthenticatedUsers