[squid-users] Squid 3.4.8 Reverse with multiple SSL Sites and multiple Certs/Domains

Amos Jeffries squid3 at treenet.co.nz
Wed Apr 12 16:13:01 UTC 2017

On 12/04/2017 7:58 p.m., Maik Linnemann wrote:
> Thanks Amos. Unfortunately i only have one public IP to use for the reverse squid. I thought there might be an equivalent to apaches name based hosts or similar.

TLS protocol does contain SNI feature, but support for that in
reverse-proxy is not yet complete.

You have a few other options that are less pleasing:

 * using a different port number instead of different IP, or

 * finding someone to complete the SNI reverse-proxy code in Squid, or

 * using a non-Squid proxy temporarily in front of Squid to split the
traffic on SNI.