[squid-users] purge cmd and headers ??

joseph chip_pop at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:35:50 UTC 2017

>Why do you feel the need to purge items selectively from your cache?
i do not feel the need
>If the objects are requested again, you've lost the opportunity to save
some
>bandwidth.
i know wat im doing this is why im in control lol
huge videos data my old provider has bluecoat behind my real bandwidth wish
is now bad cached item
the reason  i keep them very long in cache i need to get rid off
now no bluecoat so the headers changed  they will be miss
>Old objects will get expired anyway - your cache doesn't grow indefinitely.
ya that i know after a year or so lol very bad and i do keep video that ppl
use all the time same same same