[squid-users] Windows Updates a Caching Stub zone, A windows updates store.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Apr 6 16:30:32 UTC 2017

I am not using it daily but I know that MS updates have more then one language support and it's pretty simple to verify the subject.
Just send me privately the tar of the requests and headers files and I will try to see if something got changed or not.
I do not believe that MS will change their system to such extent but I have not issue looking at the subject and try to verify what is causing for the load on your side.
Just so you know that it might take me time to verify the issue.

Also what is busy for you?
Are you using a lock file ?( it might be possible that your server is downloading in some loop and this is what causing this load)
Did you upgraded to the latest version?

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru