[squid-users] squid cache analysis

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Thu Apr 6 10:43:01 UTC 2017

On Thursday 06 April 2017 at 12:27:54, Punyasloka Arya wrote:

> squid version:3.3
> OS:centos

Which version of CentOS?

How was Squid installed?

Precisely which version of 3.3 are you using?

> The squid cache is not functioning properly

You'll have to be more specific than that - what *is* working, what is *not*
working, what is the problem?

> Please suggest something to analyze or capture the log
> so that the cache service will improve.

Well, start with what you see in access.log

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs

> Do we need to put some tool which will do it automatic?

Please tell us what "it" is - once we know what you want to do, we might be
able to suggest ways of achieving it.

Antony.

--
Atheism is a non-prophet-making organisation.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.