[squid-users] Squid 3.5.21 for Microsoft Windows 64-bit is available

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 12:19:03 UTC 2016

Yup, Raf, sure. Thank you!

30.09.2016 13:37, Rafael Akchurin пишет:

> Greetings everyone,
>

> @yuri Sorry for being so late, we had some issues compiling this
version :(

> ----
>
> For those wishing to have Squid 3.5.19 recompiled with HTTPS filtering
support see
https://github.com/diladele/squid-ubuntu#how-to-use-the-repository-at-ubuntu16diladelecom-for-ubuntu-16.

> Note, we still have 3.5.19 in the repository because we actually
rebuild the package from Debian 8 testing and it still is not updated.

> ----
>

> The CygWin based build of Squid proxy for Microsoft Windows version
3.5.21 is now available (amd64 only!).

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.5/squid-3.5.21-RELEASENOTES.html.

http://squid.diladele.com.

https://github.com/diladele/squid3-windows/issues

> Thanks a lot for Squid developers for making this great software!
>

> Please join our humble efforts to provide ready to run MSI installer
for Squid on Microsoft Windows with all required dependencies at GitHub -

> https://github.com/diladele/squid3-windows. Please report all
issues/bugs/feature requests at GitHub project. Issues about the *MSI
installer only* can also be reported to support at diladele.com
<mailto:support at diladele.com>.