[squid-users] FW: squid tproxy ssl-bump and Protocol error (TLS code: SQUID_ERR_SSL_HANDSHAKE)

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Thu Sep 29 22:23:22 UTC 2016

Hey Vieri,

Just as a tiny reply I must admit that it's expected.
What you see is the result of squid and it's ssl stack support the goal of a minimum specific version of ssl encrypted connections.
I am not sure but there might be  a way to make it all work for these clients.
Have you tried search the squid-cache lists using google\yahoo\bing\other?

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator