[squid-users] The Squid “Persona”- Squid 3.5.21+4.0.14 Release

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Sep 28 22:15:58 UTC 2016

It looks like a kid but missing a persona in some "things"..
Squid is a great product that helps many but sometimes someone can miss the point of the product.
There are limits to what the product can be when some QA is missing.
We need a more assistance with debugging and testing as much as possible.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator