[squid-users] connections from particular users sometimes get stuck

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Sep 28 15:41:54 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 28 September 2016 at 17:37:58, Alex Rousskov wrote:

> AFAICT, Squid did not receive a request for www.ru:
> > $ egrep -c 'wwww.ru|217.112.35.75' cache.log.debug
> > 0
> >
> > $ tshark -V -r squid-stuck-reference-client.pcap | egrep -c
> > 'wwww.ru|217.112.35.75' 0

Is that a direct copy'n'paste from your terminal?

If so, you tried one too many w's :(

Antony.

--
"There has always been an underlying argument that we should open up our
source code more broadly. The fact is that we are learning from open source

Is there value to providing source code? The answer is unequivocally yes."

 - Jason Matusow, head of Microsoft's Shared Source Program, in response to
leaks of Windows source code on the Internet.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.