[squid-users] Kerberos Ne

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Sep 28 14:10:56 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 28 September 2016 at 16:02:42, erdosain9 wrote:

> Hi.
> Sorry for my ignorance, but, i have squid authentication with kerberos...
>
> all is working fine...
>
> but i have some behavior in cache.log that... i dont know if this is the
> expected, or there is some problem....
>
> because the file is going to be huge as put the squid in production ...
> this is appropriate behavior, or is warning of a problem?

Please post here your current squid.conf without comments or blank lines.

Antony.

--
All matter in the Universe can be placed into one of two categories:

1. Things which need to be fixed.
2. Things which need to be fixed once you've had a few minutes to play with
them.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.