[squid-users] The Squid “Persona”- Squid 3.5.21+4.0.14 Release

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at squid.open.source.it
Wed Sep 28 11:43:08 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 28 September 2016 at 13:39:04, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:

> Take a look at the page source to get the full article:
> http://www1.ngtech.co.il/wpe/?p=345

If this is to be used as publicity material or a news item associated with the
Squid project, I humbly recommend that a native English speaker is engaged to
proofread and edit it.

Regards,

Antony.

--
3 logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks "Do you all want a drink?"
The first logician says "I don't know."

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.