[squid-users] issues with amazonaws & cloudfront

lravelo tornadoofsouls87 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 14:28:31 UTC 2016

Good morning!

I have four squid 3.3.8 proxies load balanced behind two VIPs (in groups of
two) using least connections load balancing.  I've been having issues with
the .amazonaws.com and .cloudfront.com domains.  We use TCP load balancing
and not HTTP load balancing.  Basically what happens is that these web pages
request a keep-alive and on the browser console I'm seeing messages saying
that proxy authentication failed and some "ERR_CACHE_ACCESS_DENIED 0" errors
as well.  We do have kerberos authentication for SSO.  Not sure if anyone
else has had this issue and what's been done to resolve it.