[squid-users] What's the algorithm to achieve AclRandom

ysu yang yanghe0921 at 126.com
Sun Sep 18 12:04:02 UTC 2016

    Now,I have two ICAP servers and want load balancing.If I use
AclRandom,the traffic will be averagely distributed to the two ICAP
servers,but it can't guarantee the integrity of the session.For example,I
sent a message with 5 attachments,which were randomly assigned to two ICAP
servers.
    If I want the 5 attachments to go to only one ICAP to maintain the
integrity of the session and load banlacing as far as possible,which
parameters can be used.

Thanks for