[squid-users] squid kid/SMP limitation like 1024 ips/opened sessions ?????

--Ahmad-- ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Sat Sep 17 18:39:20 UTC 2016

thanks amos for clarification

i expanded the kernel to  handle high traffic
but still the issue in squid  i believe …….

is there anything can i do to let squid expand the 1024 sessions form kernel ?

you can imagine that I’m talking about the # of sockets seems limited to 1024 .

can i expand it form squid ?

any squid building compilation settings needed ?

kind regards