[squid-users] proxy authorization header remover from 3.5.x squid

--Ahmad-- ahmed.zaeem at netstream.ps
Sat Sep 17 09:41:03 UTC 2016

Hi Amos thanks for the reply

so indeed I’m only interested with connection between the proxy and the website that I’m visiting .

all what I’m care is the website i visit don’t see any headers that indicate that I’m coming from a proxy

i also tried with x-cache-header but i still see it in my firefox .

i have final question

can i have squid proxy that the website that i visit see it exactly as I’m using socks5 ???

i believe socks5 is not seen at all and don’t leak any headers

i hope so

cheers