[squid-users] Preserving Squid.conf when upgrading

Rafael Akchurin rafael.akchurin at diladele.com
Thu Sep 15 16:04:36 UTC 2016

Hello Yuri,

Yes latest Docker runs natively on Windows – you do not need to install anything and so will happily run Squid in Docker container (inside hyper-v I guess). See https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/.

As for Squid 3.5.21 for Windows – will make installer for it in a couple of days. Currently we are very busy with releasing version 4.6 of our ICAP web filter for Squid.

BTW does anyone object if I post here the announcement about its availability later?

Best regards,
Rafael Akchurin
Diladele B.V.