[squid-users] Introducing delay to HTTP 407 responses

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Sep 14 13:51:20 UTC 2016

Hey Luke,

Try to use the next line instead:
external_acl_type delay ttl=1 negative_ttl=0 cache=0 %SRC %SRCPORT %URI /tmp/delay.pl

And see what happens.
I do not know why the helper is not delaying but if you have a specific logic I can convert one of my scripts to support concurrency and do this delay.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator