[squid-users] c-icap load balancing

yanghe yanghe0921 at 126.com
Wed Sep 14 01:02:28 UTC 2016

Hi
Unlickily,I meet a  problem.I want to implement the c-icap cluster.the traffic averagely distribute to each c-icap.but I just found the adaptation_srvices_set and adaptation_services_chain.
adaptation_service_set is useful when hot standby or backup adaptation servers are available.The second applicable service is tried if and only if the transacion with the first service fails and the message waiting to be adapted is still intact.
adaptation_service_chain is useful when Squid must perform different adaptations on the same message.configures a list of complementary services that will be applied one-by-one.
These does not reach my requirement. I hope to confirm whether the c-icap can achieve cluster and load balancing.
Look forward to your advice
Thanks in advance

2016-09-14

yanghe