[squid-users] Lost of all squid cache

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Sep 13 15:15:53 UTC 2016

Hey Eduardo,

The first thing I would do is to first disable the disk cache in order to try to recover\rebuild the disk cache manually using another squid instance.
It's not always possible but if this cache is important enough then a loss of couple tiny bits for recovery time plus some network load might worth it.
If you are up to manually trying to recover the cache I will try to be here(publically) to see if I can help you.
In the past I wrote a tiny tool that can inspect cache files but I am not sure if I have it here or on another disk remotely.

Eliezer

----
Eliezer Croitoru
Linux System Administrator