[squid-users] SSO (ldap kerberos)

erdosain9 erdosain9 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:40:58 UTC 2016

HI.
I want Single Sing on... i want can take groups to assing acl and control
bandwith, etc.
I need ldap??? i know i need kerberos to sso... but is necessary ldap for
take groups??? or with kerberos i can "take" groups??

by the way,
i probe this

basic_ldap_auth -R -b "cn=Users,dc=example,dc=lan" -D
squid-probe at example.lan -w 123456  -f sAMAccountName=%s -v 3 -s sub -h
192.168.1.102

basic_ldap_auth: WARNING, could not bind to binddn 'Strong(er)
authentication required'

Why this???
but anyway, i need ldap for take groups???

my version of squid is 3.5.20 (on Centos 7)
AD (samba 4.3.9 on Ubuntu)

Thanks!