[squid-users] Lost of all squid cache

Eduardo Carneiro eduardoocarneiro at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:54:20 UTC 2016

Hi everyone!

I've got a strange issue on my Squid 3.5.19.

About 30 minutes ago, my squid stopped and I noticed that the message
"Rebuilding storage in /squid/cache/directory (dirty log)" was in my
cache.log. Other message was also detected in my cache.log (Store rebuilding
is 5.14% complete). When reached 100%, I lost all my 350GB cache data.

The data are still in the Hard disk, but squid doesn't understand it.

Using squidclient, I can see now only 0.1% of my cache used. For the
operating system, all the data are still available. For the squid, not.

Someone can help me that?

Best regards,
Eduardo Carneiro