[squid-users] Web Whatsapp, Dropbox... problem

Yuri Voinov yvoinov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:45:35 UTC 2016

Both of you are caught in the access control list, completely lost sight
of that op basically wrote the wrong general rules for bump, skipped
step1 - SslBump1.

Which can be splice by server name without peek performing? Yes?

That is why he did not work. All the rest is not fundamental cosmetics
and can be written and debugged later.

12.09.2016 21:40, Marcus Kool пишет:

> On 09/12/2016 12:15 PM, Chico Venancio wrote:
>> I'd think a regex consumes a lot more resources than server name, but
don't know if it is significant.
>> Anyway, without more details we can't be sure the server name not
matching is the problem.

>> We need access logs and client(browser) details.
>>
>> By the way, acl excludeSSL ssl::server_name web.whatsapp.com
<http://web.whatsapp.com>
>> Would not work, whatsapp uses some subdomains that also should not be
bumped.

> squid.conf.documented seems to imply that you can add a dot to match
the subdomains also, just like with dstdomain :
>    acl excludeSSL ssl::server_name .web.whatsapp.com
>
> Be careful with the regex, it matches also web.whatsapp.com-24.site:
it needs a $